you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Thursday, April 26
i shall be nice haha. but actually i'm bored =)
EACH PLAYER OF THIS GAME STARTS OFF WITH 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ONESELF. PEOPLE WHO GET TAGGED MUST WRITE IN THEIR BLOG 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR FACTS, AS WELL AS STATE THIS RULE CLEARLY. AT THE END, YOU MUST CHOOSE SIX PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES. NO TAG-BACKS!
1. I cried the first time i heard collin raye's 'love me'
2. i try to bathe quickly because i'm scared that the shower head will change into a snake (ridiculous i know HAHAH but it's because of this show that i watched!)
3. i wished i jumped and ate more when i was going through puberty
4. i missed not 1 but 3 steps when going for assembly in secondary school. result? sprained my ankle.
5. i sleep with my clothes at the corner of my bed.
6. i can't stand selfish and crazy people. esp when on the court.
7. i don't eat fruits.
8. i think guys look better and better as they age.
9. absolutely hate it when people spit.
10. i can burp as and when i want.
hmmm I tag...
phui yuen
darren
yvonne
marc (WHAHAHAHA!)
and whoever la i'm tired of thinking already